Invalid Staff Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Helper' started by Mattstache, Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

IGN (In-Game Name): MagmaLikesFood

Age (Must be 11+): I'm 12 years old

Server you are applying for: Velocity OP Factions

Current rank: VIPAs a staff member how would you go about answering a request like, "A player is harassing me please make them stop": At first, I would need solid evidence of the event. If it is harassment, then I would give a verbal warning. If the harassment continues, I would give 1 more verbal warning. If the harasser does not listen, I would tempmute them with permission of a higher staff member. If this continues even further, I would have to resort to a mute. After mute, if it STILL continues, it goes to tempban with permission of a higher staff member, and then ban if happens again.

How long have you been active on the Velocity Server: Since August of 2017

How long have you been active on our forums: Since August of 2017
    How often do you visit the forums: Very active. I check the forums daily, but is not guaranteed on weekdays. I may skip a day or two, but never more than 2.

Why should we choose you as a staff member?: You should choose me as a staff member because I am a friendly, active, and interactive user on this user. I am active on this server almost every day, and really enjoy interacting with other users. This server has been one of the best servers I've seen in a long time. Everybody knows each other, with the staff always being there to help one of their players, and I want to do the same. I feel the need to always help other people, even if it's somebody who I don't like much, I'll still help. I think I would be able to give some new ideas for additions to op factions, and since I've experienced some issues with the server since August of 2017, I think I could bring the problems attention as many of my friends who play this server experience as well.

What time zone do you live in: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

When are you usually on our server (In your time zone format): Around 5PM on weekdays, and anytime on weekends.

Do you use Skype, If so, can you join our Staff Group: I do have skype and use it regularly.

Do you use Discord, If so, can you join the Discord server: No

If a player needs to be perm banned but you are incapable of perm banning, what do you do?: I contact a higher staff member, and list the reason that the individual(s) should be tempbanned/banned

Can you commit to the staff position for a minimum of 30 days: Yes

Other information we should know: None
  2. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

please do not post they same applications multiple times, your original application is still under review, this shows you don't have patience and as a staff member you will need some patience when dealing with some players

Locking and marking Invalid due to dupe post
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.