1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Helper' started by TSszymcio, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSszymcio

TSszymcio New Member

IGN (In-Game Name): TSszymcio

Age (Must be 11+): 15 (soon 16)

Server you are applying for: I apply for the OPprison server

Current rank: Prestige 1, Zulu and PrisonGod (as a donor rank)

As a staff member how would you go about answering a request like, "A player is harassing me please make them stop":
    If I were on the server and someone would report to me that a player is harassing them and there were proofs about they have been harassed.
    I would firstly just say to the play that is harassing not to be rude if it doesn't work I would have to renew the request.
    If they player is still rude, I would warn them for harassing, for 5 minutes. In any case it doesn't work I would have to warn them for longer time.
    Hopefully it works, but if it doesn't I would mute them for even longer and contact a higher staff member to say what's going on the server.
    Unless it works, I would mute them for whole day.
    Unless it works, I would have to tempban them for one day and contact a higher staff member to talk about this situation.
    If it doesn't work, I would ask a higher staff member to IP ban them.

How long have you been active on the Velocity Server: On the Velocity Server I have been active since December 2015. Last months I had a lot of school and haven't been so active , but soon it'll change.

How long have you been active on our forums: I haven't posted anything yet, but I'm trying to be on here and watch carefully what's happening in here.

How often do you visit the forums: I am trying to visit it as often as I can. I'm trying to do it at least 3 times a week, but sometimes just once a week.

Why should we choose you as a staff member?: I'm a really old player on the server. I've seen many things in here, remember very much things that happened in here. If I can, I'm trying to help other people. I love to play and help people, just because I'm like this.

What timezone do you live in: CET (Central European Timezone) UTC/GMT +1 hour

When are you usually on our server (In your timezone format): How I said before I'm focusing on school right now, but soon it will change. Now I'm trying to be at least once a day, about 5PM.

Do you use Skype, If so, can you join our Staff Group: I do have Skype and use it. I can join everything it's needed to be on.

Do you use Discord, If so, can you join the Discord server: I have discord, I can join.

If a player needs to be perm banned but you are incapable of perm banning, what do you do?: If I could tempban them, I would do this untill the higher staff member comes on and bans them. I would try to contact any higher staff member on Skype or Discord to let them know about the situation.

Can you commit to the staff position for a minimum of 30 days: Yes I can.

Other information we should know: Many people call me a kind person. I really love animals (I don't know if it's needed in here, but you asked what You should know). It's the 9th year that I'm learning English. I also speak Italian fluently and learn French.
  2. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

This is an alright application but it is currently lacking in some detail, your answer to "why should we choose you as a staff member" should be the most detailed answer out of all your application. I know we are a small server, but it shows you have and are willing to commit to the server.

Sorry for a very late response, I have been busy with school and doctor appointments. I won't accept or deny it yet, but I do recommend you edit your application to help your chances of becoming staff.

-DJ
  3. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Denied due to lack of detail, you may reapply again in a week
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.