Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Helper' started by TSszymcio, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSszymcio

TSszymcio New Member

IGN (In-Game Name): TSszymcio

Age (Must be 11+): 15 (soon 16)

Server you are applying for: I apply for the OPprison server

Current rank: Prestige 1, Zulu and PrisonGod (as a donor rank)

As a staff member how would you go about answering a request like, "A player is harassing me please make them stop":
    If I were on the server and someone would report to me that a player is harassing them and there were proofs about they have been harassed.
    I would firstly just say to the play that is harassing not to be rude if it doesn't work I would have to renew the request.
    If they player is still rude, I would warn them for harassing, for 5 minutes. In any case it doesn't work I would have to warn them for longer time.
    Hopefully it works, but if it doesn't I would mute them for even longer and contact a higher staff member to say what's going on the server.
    Unless it works, I would mute them for whole day.
    Unless it works, I would have to tempban them for one day and contact a higher staff member to talk about this situation.
    If it doesn't work, I would ask a higher staff member to IP ban them.

How long have you been active on the Velocity Server: On the Velocity Server I have been active since December 2015. Last months I had a lot of school and haven't been so active , but soon it'll change.

How long have you been active on our forums: I haven't posted anything yet, but I'm trying to be on here and watch carefully what's happening in here.

How often do you visit the forums: I am trying to visit it as often as I can. I'm trying to do it at least 3 times a week, but sometimes just once a week.

Why should we choose you as a staff member?: I'm a really old player on the server. I've seen many things in here, remember very much things that happened in here. If I can, I'm trying to help other people. I love to play and help people, just because I'm like this.

What timezone do you live in: CET (Central European Timezone) UTC/GMT +1 hour

When are you usually on our server (In your timezone format): How I said before I'm focusing on school right now, but soon it will change. Now I'm trying to be at least once a day, about 5PM.

Do you use Skype, If so, can you join our Staff Group: I do have Skype and use it. I can join everything it's needed to be on.

Do you use Discord, If so, can you join the Discord server: I have discord, I can join.

If a player needs to be perm banned but you are incapable of perm banning, what do you do?: If I could tempban them, I would do this untill the higher staff member comes on and bans them. I would try to contact any higher staff member on Skype or Discord to let them know about the situation.

Can you commit to the staff position for a minimum of 30 days: Yes I can.

Other information we should know: Many people call me a kind person. I really love animals (I don't know if it's needed in here, but you asked what You should know). It's the 9th year that I'm learning English. I also speak Italian fluently and learn French.
  2. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

This is an alright application but it is currently lacking in some detail, your answer to "why should we choose you as a staff member" should be the most detailed answer out of all your application. I know we are a small server, but it shows you have and are willing to commit to the server.

Sorry for a very late response, I have been busy with school and doctor appointments. I won't accept or deny it yet, but I do recommend you edit your application to help your chances of becoming staff.

-DJ
  3. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Denied due to lack of detail, you may reapply again in a week
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.