Server Connection Issues

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by Mattstache, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

For the past 2 days, I have gotten an error when trying to connect to the server that says: javaexception connection refused. I have restarted my launcher, and have deleted the server and added it again. Is the server down for maintenance or is it my launcher or something?
  2. Centipede_Ken

Centipede_Ken Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Try using another version. Sometimes it can be really buggy
  3. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

Ive tried 1.8 and the latest version
  4. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

1.8 worked before now all of a sudden its not
  5. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

what version do you use?
  6. Centipede_Ken

7. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

i have tried every single version in mc, and it says connection:no further info
  8. Centipede_Ken

Yeah the server have been down, we didnt know about before the other Co_Owner told us.
  9. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

Do you know when the server will be back on?
  10. Centipede_Ken

I have no idea. I dont even know if they want to shut it down or its down because its under maintain
  11. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

I know you might not want to hear this, but the server is more than likely closed for good, both keys and I are loosing the passion to keep the server up, that and keys and I have both been really busy with life. Both dealing with personal problems
  12. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

I understand. The server had a good run, and I know what you guys are dealing with. I haven’t been on the server lately for the exact reason, but it’s just sad to see it go. Thank you for letting me know
  13. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

What if I ran the server for you guys? I can afford to keep it running, and me and my friend will enjoy keeping it up and have some ideas to improve the server
  14. Mattstache

Mattstache New Member

I know you don’t have to, but it’s an idea. The server has some major potential in my opinion, and there are some things that could bring it back to how it was before the last reset