New Website

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Keystirras, Aug 11, 2017.

By Keystirras on Aug 11, 2017 at 10:42 PM
  1. Keystirras

Keystirras Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Hey guys, We got a new website to go with the re-release of the server!

All topics on the other website will be lost in 14 days, If you posted bug reports, applications, Player reports, appeals, or donation support that I have not answered, you will need to transfer them to this website.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

P.S The link to the old website so you can move your posts is http://playvelocity1.enjin.com
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Keystirras, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Zombieboy60
      Zombieboy60
      I had a staff application that I had posted just today. I was wondering how I could get that back and posted on here. The application also had 4 positive reviews but I dont know where I can find it.
    2. JessTheKiwi
      JessTheKiwi
      Hi ZombieBoy60,
      If you would like to find your application post, go to enjin and your account and you should be able to easily find it under "Threads Started" and then just go into the little pencil on the bottom right of your post and copy/paste into a new thread here. Don't worry too much about the reviews as more can be made on this site.
      I hope this helps.
      -Jess
    3. Feiging
      Feiging
      I love the website already lmao :D
    4. Kakashi
      Kakashi
      Ikr lol
    5. Feiging
      Feiging
      The website is LIIIIT ;)
    6. TheCaddie
      TheCaddie
      Hey @Zombieboy60 You can actually use this link - playvelocity1.enjin.com to grab any posts. This website will be up for the next 14 days.

-TheCaddie (Brad)
    7. DerpyDuck
      DerpyDuck
      Yeah, like a lot of people are saying the new website looks VERY nice and is easy to navigate. Good job Keys.
    8. djfaster1
      djfaster1
      very nice, I like it