1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied helper applyment

Discussion in 'Apply for Helper' started by ryan, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryan

ryan New Member

IGN (In-Game Name): cracker_monkey

Age (Must be 11+): 12 very close to 13

Server you are applying for: playvelocity

Current rank: kilo

As a staff member how would you go about answering a request like, "A player is harassing me please make them stop": can you plz stop harassing {player} if it happens again you will be kicked

How long have you been active on the Velocity Server: about 1 week

How long have you been active on our forums: 1 day

How often do you visit the forums: offen

Why should we choose you as a staff member?: iam very honest and dont to people lie i am kind to other people and have been playing minecraft for 5 to 6 years now

What timezone do you live in: central time zone

When are you usually on our server (In your timezone format): 5pm to 8pm on school night no school days 11am to 2am

Do you use Skype, If so, can you join our Staff Group: no

Do you use Discord, If so, can you join the Discord server:yes but dont have a mic

If a player needs to be perm banned but you are incapable of perm banning, what do you do?: ask keys or a higher person than me

Can you commit to the staff position for a minimum of 30 days: yes

Other information we should know: i love minecraft it is very fun

Make sure to copy and paste the questions and answer them after the colon ( : )
  2. OriginCreator

OriginCreator New Member

Very little amount of detail and information on your application. I recommend you add a lot more info on your application and that you don't rush it the next time you write it.

Best of luck to you
  3. Centipede_Ken

Centipede_Ken Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

This application is DENIED.
    You do no have enough details on your application, almost every answer is barely a sentence long. I know that some answers are expected to be short, but we would like as many details as possible.
    And like OriginCreator said, dont rush your appliaction, take your time to write it so you have details.

You may apply again in 1-2 Weeks :) Wish you the best of luck in your future career as a staff :D
  4. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

I will mark it as denied
  5. Centipede_Ken

Centipede_Ken Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

It wont let me do that, lol
    I dont think i can do that with my forum Admin powers, lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.