Feiging's Co-Owner Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Helper' started by Feiging, May 21, 2018.

1. Feiging

Feiging New Member

Member Name Feiging

Contact Information

Username R3F13CT

Birthday 20th of February 2003

Location Norway

Discord tag Reflect#0001

Other Information

What skills can you bring into the server? I have experience, both with the server (I am Feiging, Was staff here before) and with being a manager/co owner. I have been staff on multiple servers and I think I have what it takes to help the server out. Velocity has always been in my heart and I hated to see it go to waste when Shadow sold it off to the owner (dont remember the name, something with bash).

Do you have any experience being staff on a server? Yes

As a staff member how would you go about answering a request like, "A player is harassing me please make them stop" I would kindly ask for proof from the player, ask them who harassed them and get to work on punishing the player accordingly.

How long have you been active on the Velocity Network 2-3 Years

Why should we choose you as a staff member? You should choose me to be a co owner here at Velocity since I have been with the server for a long time and I want to help the server out. I found the server again thanks to Confusing, and I want to be a part of the server. I have understood that the server is not going great and I want to help it out with advertising it and making it the network it used to be.

What timezone do you live in? GMT+2

Please select any languages you speak fluently. English

How often do you plan on being on the server weekly? Weekly, I can spend 18+ hours ingame, and even more on discord, the website etc. I have a lot of freetime.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I would love to help you guys out, in any way, shape or form.