1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Denied DemonicAngel69's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Helper' started by Emily, Jan 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily

Emily New Member

IGN (In-Game Name): DemonicAngel69

Age (Must be 11+): 15

Server you are applying for: OpPrison.

Current prison rank: Juilet

Staff rank you are applying for: Helper, or anywhere im needed

As a staff member how would you go about answering a request like, "A player is harassing me please make them stop": I would look for evidence, because innocent until proven guilty, and then if there is evidence to back up the players claim I would warn the player to leave the other player alone, making sure to keep a level head no matter what the other player might say.

How long have you been active on the Velocity Server: June of 2016

How long have you been active on our forums: off and on since late July 2016

How often do you visit the forums: Once a day unless i'm extremely busy that day with my personal stuff that day, or on vacation without wifi.

Why should we choose you as a staff member?: The reasons you should choose me as a staff member are extensive, but the top reasons are because for 1, I honestly get a kick out of helping, and i love this server so much, I want to help. #2, i have been on this server off and on for a very long time, i understand how it is ran, and i know the people on it, I am highly likely to make the right choice about how to handle any situation, based on my prior experience with some of the most high up staff. #3, I am very flexible, and i can do things at the drop of a hat, and jump on board something without any notice, and i am pretty well rounded in the things i can do. my 4th and final reason, is I can be on very often, and i am a hard worker, i mean i was the one with all the best plots and the one that was #1 on baltop, before the last server reset, and if i can do that with ease, imagine how much i could do for the server.

What timezone do you live in: Eastern Time Zone

When are you usually on our server (In your timezone format): Well, I am almost always on, but i'm non afk a decent amount between the hours of 10am and 11pm, except on saturdays and wednesdays and on those days usually between 6pm and 11pm

Do you use Skype, If so, can you join our Staff Group: yes i do, its Wildchildz522

If a player needs to be perm banned but you are incapable of perm banning, what do you do?: I would post a thread on the server webpage with the players name, the reason, and the proof.

Can you commit to the staff position for a minimum of 30 days: 100% sure that is a yes.

Other information we should know: There will be some time in April where i will spotty of when i come in and how my attitude is, due to the fact my father's death is in April, so i may just try and stay away in general, but i will come back.
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  2. Centipede_Ken

Centipede_Ken Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

I'd like you to do the app like its supposed to be, so it isnt different from the other staff applications.
    The details you wrote in "Other information we should know:" looks good, but please try to make it right.
    I'll give you a chance to edit your app, so im not going to Deny or Accept this app :)
  3. Emily

Emily New Member

4. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

I am going to deny this for now since you just joined back on the server and we have changed a few things that you might want to learn about. You also can be a bit immature, you can reapply in a week
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.