Cilantro33's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Helper' started by Keystirras, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Keystirras

Keystirras Server Owner Staff Member Server Owner

Member Name Cilantro33

Contact Information

Username Cilantro33

Birthday 08/04/2004

Location U.S.A.

Discord tag Cilantro33 (HarambeThicc)#6472

Other Information

What skills can you bring into the server? I can code, I've been around this community for almost 3 years, and I always try to be helpful.

Do you have any experience being staff on a server? Yes

As a staff member how would you go about answering a request like, "A player is harassing me please make them stop" I would give the harasser a verbal warning, if he continues I would give them an actual warning, then if he for some reason continues I would give them another warning and temporarily mute them for 30 minutes - 1 hour, if he hasn't quit whenever the time the mute is over I would permanently mute them.

How long have you been active on the Velocity Network 2-3 Years

Why should we choose you as a staff member? I always try to be kind and helpful to others to the best of my abilities. I'm home schooled and can finish my school work faster then other people and don't need to do extra homework. I've coded for the past 3 years and it has taught me to think outside the box and try to find a better, more efficient solution. I've done martial arts for almost 5 years and it has taught me discipline and respect for those higher then me. I've been in this community for, like I stated above this question around 2-3 years and I love it.

What timezone do you live in? EST

Please select any languages you speak fluently. English

How often do you plan on being on the server weekly? Everyday for around 3-4 hours

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I'm still in school and I obviously still live with my family, so you can't expect me to be on 24/7