Invalid Banned for Offensive drawings/ disrespect/ ban evading

Discussion in 'Player Appeals' started by Zombieboy60, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zombieboy60

Zombieboy60 Member

Player name: Zombieboy60

Server you are appealing for: All of them

Staff member you were banned by: djfaster1

Reason for ban: Offensive drawings/ ban evasion

Why you think you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I have played this server for a very long time and have become good friends with staff (excluding djfaster and Im a donator). Now being friends with staff doesn't mean anything (I know this), but I messed up by making dumb things out of blocks/ signs. I know what I did was wrong and it was stupid of me. When I play velocity I like to have fun, but when I'm not allowed to build what I want on my plot its upsetting. I didn't know this until I was banned. Lastly, I should be unbanned because I had no idea you weren't allowed to play on alts (lead to a perm IP ban). I went to the alt so I could go ask DJ a question but as soon as I logged on he banned me before I could even ask.

Proof/anything else you want to add: What I did was stupid and irreversible (unless staff changes their mind) and I really want to say I'm sorry for the things I have done.

Sincerely,
    Zombieboy60

Also, I DO NOT WANT DJFASTER TO CLOSE THIS APPEAL/ MAKE THE FINAL DECISION UNLESS KEYSTIRRAS HAS SEEN THIS.

EDIT: It says no where in the rules that you cant build inappropriate things.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  2. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

You can play on an alt on the server, but you can't be on an alt when one of your accounts are banned.
    So you find it upsetting that you are not allowed to build phallic/inappropriate builds on plots? Are you serious? IDC what you build as long as it is not phallic/inappropriate looking or offensive. Also you seem to of find it funny to build something offensive just to get my attention! If you didn't build those builds in the first place you would of never been banned!
    This all started just because you got mad at me for asking you to not encourage a player to try and break the rules and making a penis shaped object on your plot.

Edit: I also find it very immature that you put I am friends with staff (excluding dj), dj don't vote and that I'm not allowed to close the thread when you got a proper punishment, you are just mad at me for punishing you when you broke the rules, and you are just not accepting the punishment when it is a good punishment.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
  3. Centipede_Ken

Centipede_Ken Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

"Edit: I also find it very immature that you put I am friends with staff (excluding dj)" Well all of us have haters Dj...

I'll give you a second chance if it was me, but im not the one to make the decision :) Maybe you can be a douche like everyone else can, BUT to deffend Zombieboy, then there is not a single place in the rules, where it says you cant build inappropriate buildings (Even when almost all know that).
    So we should probably update the rules, so we dont have to tell everyone what you cant do, and what you can!
  4. Zombieboy60

Zombieboy60 Member

Thankyou for the input
  5. Zombieboy60

Zombieboy60 Member

Thank you for your input, Centepide. The rules clearly don't say that you cant build inappropriate buildings. Guess Ill keep waiting :p
  6. Zombieboy60

Zombieboy60 Member

It says no where in the rules (as centepide said) that inappropriate buildings arent allowed. Therefore, the punishment isn't all that fair.
  7. djfaster1

8. Zombieboy60

Zombieboy60 Member

9. djfaster1

10/10 liar
  10. Zombieboy60

Zombieboy60 Member

10 out of 10 would love to see you come back again <3
  11. djfaster1

denied. you obvs are a toxic player and seem to want to be a smart ass, so this is what your smart ass remarks are going to get you,
    you may reapply for an appeal in 2 weeks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.