Denied _Super's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Helper' started by _Super47, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Super47

_Super47 New Member

IGN (In-Game Name): My IGN is _Super47.

Age (Must be 11+): I am currently twelve years of age.

Server you are applying for: I would like to be a helper on OP Factions.

Current rank: I'm currently ranked as Novice.
    As a staff member how would you go about answering a request like, "A player is harassing me please make them stop": If something like this were to happen on the server, I would mute them. If after the mute it becomes consistent, it will start to become more of a temporary ban, and if things REALLY get out of hand, I will have to request a permanent ban from a higher ranking of staff.

How long have you been active on the Velocity Server: I have been an active member of the Velocity Network community for about a month at this time.

How long have you been active on our forums: I've only been active on the community's forum for a short amount of time. I've decided to finally register because of staff applications.

How often do you visit the forums: I do (at least I will) visit the forums every day and check up on any drama, confusion, or anything related. I will check and devote a certain amount of time to reading and checking up on each section.

Why should we choose you as a staff member?: I'm responsible, respectful, and most importantly I care for the communities I shall work on. It would be amazing if I could be a helping part of the Velocity Network community, I would love working with the people on the server, hanging out, and being a respected member of the server's community.

What timezone do you live in: I live in the Eastern Standard Time (EST).

When are you usually on our server (In your timezone format): I will usually be on 6-8 AM and 3-6 PM.

Do you use Skype, If so, can you join our Staff Group: I am completely available for joining the Staff Group!

Do you use Discord, If so, can you join the Discord server: I am also completely available for joining the Discord server (I use Discord on a daily basis, so don't worry about me being absent on it)!

If a player needs to be perm banned but you are incapable of perm banning, what do you do?: I will request the permanent ban from a higher ranked staff member. If he/she denies the request, I will not complain.

Can you commit to the staff position for a minimum of 30 days: I can commit to the staff position for a minimum of 30 days.

Other information we should know: I appreciate everyone in the community and thanks for reading my staff application! :)
  2. OriginCreator

OriginCreator Helper Staff Member Helper

Overall your application lacks detail and information regarding yourself and how to would act as a staff member.

We don't mute right a way if a player is harassing. We would use other alternatives which I think you may be able to figure out.

I will leave your application into the hands of a higher ranking staff member but over all, if you do not add more detail/information Ex. A player is harassing me what do I do. Then your application may not be accepted.

Best of luck

-Origin

Also If you want some info on what staff do to punish people, take a look at some older applications that have been accepted and see what they would do. Don't copy it but get the info from it so you know what to do.
  3. djfaster1

djfaster1 Co-Owner Staff Member Co-Owner

Ok so you have no idea about our punishment system, you don't know that we don't have a novice rank on opfactions (default is member), you have little to no detail, and you haven't logged onto the server since you made this application . I checked the logs since I had feeling you were lying since I've never seen you on the server and you haven't joined our discord. Please don't lie to us to make you seem like you've been on the server for a month. You joined the same day you made this application. You're obviously not trustworthy if you are willing to try and straight up lie to our faces. I don't know why you tried to lie, of course if someone claims to have been on the server for a month but I have never seen them then of course I am going to check the logs. This application is denied to do lack of detail, play time and lying
    You may reapply in 2 weeks (next time do not lie as I take lying very seriously)
    Thread locked and marked as denied
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.