6456922519's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Apply for Helper' started by 6456922519, Apr 1, 2018.

1. 6456922519

6456922519 Donator

Member Name 6456922519

Contact Information

Username 6456922519

Birthday 10/11/2000

Location United States

Discord tag Kyle#3913

Other Information

What skills can you bring into the server? I am very good at advertising and initially getting people on. I was partnered with another network and we were getting 5-20 players per day until the end when the network owner got into a car accident and minecraft became the last thing he was kinda worrying about. The network eventually shut down but i still have TFOC up. Due to my limited port forwarding options I can't get a domain since I don't have a numeric ip. I'm not looking really to be staff on Velo (although if you need help I'm willing) but I would like to bungee my network with yours. (I have all the stuff ready to go if this gets accepted, if you have any questions DM my discord)

Do you have any experience being staff on a server? Yes

As a staff member how would you go about answering a request like, "A player is harassing me please make them stop" I would talk to both players and work something out so they get along. If that doesn't work then they would be punished in accordingly.

How long have you been active on the Velocity Network 0-1 Year

Why should we choose you as a staff member? I'm experienced with gaming communities ( a little too much ) and many of you know me from TFoC. I've ran a discord server with 420+ (until it got betrayed by one of my staff members) so I'm decent at advertising and moderating. I know the staff commands and how to make a server and all of that stuff.

What timezone do you live in? Central

Please select any languages you speak fluently. English

How often do you plan on being on the server weekly? Weekends for sure. 30 minutes - 2hr on weekdays just depends how busy I am.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. The specs of the server I host is 6gb ram on a core 2 quad. The host operating system is windows 7. I use ngrok to portforward for me since I have problems getting ports to work on the network. I can only get one port so no ftp access or anything (I'm sorry). The network speed is 25mbps. The server is 1.8 with via version allowing clients up to 1.12.2 to connect. Server is fully fuctional and ready to go.